Once you are logged in, you can see all your chats:
Steps to follow:
- Click on the Chats button, the page will reload
- Scroll down and you can see all your previous chats and any new chats
- You can click on the name of the person in your chat list and send messages.
- On the top right side of the chatbox, you can Download or Delete a conversation. You can also block a user from sending you messages anymore.
- To save all your chats to your computer for your record, on the bottom left side of the chatbox, you can click the Download Chat History button.
- To start a new chat with a Salesperson for the first time, visit the Salesperson’s profile and click on the Message button on the right side of that Salesperson’s profile.
- If you are not logged in, you will see the Login button in place of the Message button.
- Once you have logged in, it will redirect you back to the Salesperson’s profile page and then you can click “Start a Live Chat” to start a chat.