As a Salesperson you can split a deal as follows:
- To split a deal, you need to tag a Salesperson in a deal and confirm if the Salesperson is available to split the deal.
- Click on the Deal Sheet button, scroll down to the deal that you want to split
- Tag the other Salesperson you want to split the deal with in a comment, for example in your deal you write @richard can you split this deal (Richard being the other Salesperson.)
- Richard gets the notification (“Salesperson has tagged you in a deal”)
- Richard will reply to your comment if he is able to split the deal or not.
- As a confirmation, Richard will write Split Deal in the comment and click on the Split Deal button.
- You will receive a notification (Richard has split a deal with you)
- Since the sales manager has been tagged in the deal since the beginning, he would know that the deal has been split.
- If the Salesperson who originally started the deal wants to stay updated on the deal and keep getting notifications from this deal, he/she will continue the conversation with the manager in this deal sheet.