As a Salesperson, you will be able to add videos to your posts:
- Before this, please read the “How to Add a Post FAQ” and then continue here to learn how to add a video
- In your profile, click on the My Posts button.
- In the description section of the post paste the link to your Youtube Video and publish your post. The video will automatically be added to your post and you can play the video in your post without going to Youtube.
To upload your video to YouTube, follow this:
- To upload a video, you need to have a channel with Youtube. Watch this short 2-minute video to get an understanding: https://creatoracademy.youtube.com/page/course/bootcamp-foundations
- Visit Youtube.com
- Click on the upload sign on the top-right of your screen on YouTube
- After clicking on the Upload Video button, please follow the instructions from YouTube and you will be able to create your channel and start uploading videos.
- Once you have uploaded your video, visit your channel
- In your Channel, click on the video that you want to add to your posts
- Copy the link of the video and paste it into your posts and that’s it.